Course Fee(s), including VAT at the current rate:
£x (places required)
Course Fee(s) (total): £ (including VAT at the current rate)
Hard copy certificate(s) required at a cost of 60p each, including VAT:
x £0.60 (please enter 0 if none required)
Wallet carry-cards required at a cost of 60p each, including VAT:
x £0.60 (please enter 0 if none required)
Certificate and/or wallet carry-card total: £
Exam Fee(s): (please enter 0 if none required) £x
Exam Fee(s) (total): (please enter 0 if none required) £
GRAND TOTAL PAYABLE (course fees, exam fees, certificates and/or wallet carry-cards) £
All courses must be conducted on suitable premises. The venue must be large enough to accommodate the number of attendees, taking into account that training may involve practical work. The venue must be properly equipped with any required teaching aids for the training involved and have access to catering and have toilet facilities.
All rooms and buildings must comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation. The Trainer/Assessor will be responsible for ensuring that all arrangements for the course comply with relevant legislation and regulations. The Trainer/Assessor will also be responsible for the Health and Safety of all persons involved in the course or others who may be affected. At the start of each course or session, the Trainer/Assessor will carry out a risk assessment of all facilities in order to identify particular hazards or health and safety issues which should be reported to the person in charge of the premises for rectification.
As a minimum Powys Safety Solutions would expect the venue to have:
- Room size: the room must be of an adequate size (approximately 1.25 square metres per student) or a minimum room size of 4 metres x 4 metres for 12 delegates
- Toilets: separate facilities for male and female attendees
- Ventilation: should be adequate
- Lighting: suitable for reading and adjustable for powerpoint/screen presentation
- Heating: the room temperature should maintain a ‚EUR~shirt sleeve‚EUR(TM) environment
- Access/Exits: should be safe, well lit and cater for people with special needs
- Floor Coverings: should be warm, clean and dry with carpeting/mats if first aid training is to be delivered
- Cleanliness: should maintain a clean, tidy and hygienic environment
- Noise: consider whether there is any noise that may distract attendees from training
By ticking the box below, you hereby confirm that these training venue standards are in place and are happy to proceed with the requested training course(s).
- Cancellations received 5 working days or less before a course, no
refund will be made.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Transfers to future courses must be received in writing on or before
15 working days before a course.
- Transfers made within 15 working days of a course cannot be accepted
and your company will be liable for the full fee.
- No refund will be available once a transfer has been made.
- I have read and understood the conditions set above:
By ticking the box, you hereby confirm that you agree to our Training Course Terms and Conditions as set out on our website terms page
Please note, all course details, directions to training venue and other important course information will be sent following receipt of full payment.
Please ensure VAT is added for all course fees, with the exception of exam fees.
I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL COURSE ATTENDEES MUST BRING A SUITABLE FORM OF PHOTO
ID TO ANY COURSES BEFORE TRAINING COMMENCES. CERTIFICATES WILL NOT BE
ISSUED WITHOUT PRODUCTION OF PHOTO ID. EG, DRIVING LICENCE, CSCS CARD,
PASSPORT OR SIMILAR.
(IF FIRST-AID TRAINING IS BEING BOOKED AT CLIENTS PREMISES) I CONFIRM THE
ROOM TO BE USED WILL BE LARGE ENOUGH FOR GROUPS OF 3 OR 4 ATTENDEES TO
KNEEL AROUND CPR MANNEQUINS.
Payment Methods: (how to pay)
BACS Payments should be made payable to:
Account Name: POWYS SAFETY SOLUTIONS
Account No.: 53360032
Sort Code: 20-61-08
Course fees must be paid for ten full working days in advance of the training course to reserve your place(s).
Telephone bookings will be cancelled in the event of confirmation not being received within 48 hours of booking being taken.
Confirmation of your reservation and any required pre-course reading literature will be forwarded upon receipt of full payment.